Additional at the door: $10
Want to up your web presence? Could your work be reaching more people than it is now?
AIGA San Diego is thrilled to present a special forum on the magic of SEO, given by the team at Elevated. Come join us on January 26 for a run down on what makes SEO successful, why it matters for designers, and how you can quickly take advantage of it – especially if you've never used it before!
On hand will be Cary Johnson: Chief Strategy Officer (AKA The Idea Guy), Steve Peron: Vice President of Production (AKA SEO unicorn), and Monica Moon: Interactive Creative Director (AKA UX and UI design geek). Topics will include:
• Learning the basics of SEO
• Current SEO trends and updates
• Demystifying SEO content and how it effects design
• A process for making website designs with SEO strategies
• SEO’s role (and essential steps) for a successful launch
The year is fresh, so stop putting off learning about SEO! Instead, come meet the gurus that'll put you on the right path.
Refreshments: Pizza and Beer provided
Parking: Plenty of parking in the lot
Seating is limited, so register early!
Special Thank you to: