Become a Volunteer
Volunteering is the best way to get to know people. When there is a specific need, like a volunteer is needed to help sign people into an event, an email goes out asking for a volunteer. Get added to our general volunteer list by sending a message to email@example.com.
Other ways to get involved:
- Communications – Use your design skills in helping create communications. We also need help with email, social media, and web communications. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in getting involved.
- Events – Are you an event planner at heart? Work with the Events Chair and use your skills in helping organize events, find venues and be a friendly, welcoming face at our events! Contact email@example.com for more info.
- Join a committee – We are always looking for people to join our committees, these are usually longer-term volunteer activities. Let us know if you’re interested by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Y Design Conference Planning Committee – The AIGA San Diego Y Conference Planning Committee is a great way to get involved. You can help plan the annual event, mingle with your design heroes and meet great people in the process. Reach out at email@example.com.
- The LINK Program – Teach a workshop or be a mentor with the AIGA San Diego LINK program, a series of workshops designed to encourage and educate high school disadvantaged and at-risk youth with an interest in art and design. If interested, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.