AIGA San Diego is pleased to promote the following community event as we think it may be of interest to our members; this event is not hosted by AIGA.
Ready to Collide With Tomorrow? IDSD2019
Risk, Uncertainty, and Change – welcome to business in 2019. Interactive Day is back with our best lineup to date with over 30 speakers from household brands and well known agencies — each helping us handle the storms of business.
Back To The Bayfront!
2019 will see a new format for the conference, with defined tracks of content, breakout experience sessions and an exhibitor hall — all under one roof as we head back to the Hilton Bayfront.
We’ve also listened to feedback on ticket prices. Right now, if you’re an SDX member you can attend for $199 while our non-member price is $299. This is nearly 50% reduced from last year. Don’t wait as ticket prices rise on April 8th. Get in early while you can.
All-Star Speakers Flying to San Diego.
- Here are some highlights of what to expect:
- Michelle Poler will kick us off with sheer inspiration around conquering Fears
- Four tracks of content covering Story, Human, Robot and Mastery. Sit in all four sessions for the day, or move about to experience a little of all
- Watched the Fyre Festival documentary on Hulu? Enjoy a Fireside chat on Fyre with Oren Asks (former Creative Director) and Ryan Berman
- We have over 30 speakers from Caesars Entertainment, Disney, Campaign US, Adobe, Vayner Media, Patagonia, BASIC, General Mills and Verizon to name a few
- Our Exhibitor Hall will be full of experiences this year (including a custom installation which we’ll be releasing news of soon)
- The Opening Night Rooftop Happy Hour returns on Thursday 16th May! It’s free with your conference ticket, where you’ll get to mingle with our speakers and enjoy a cocktail thanks to Acuity
- End Interactive Day with keynote Afdhel Aziz (Good Is The New Cool) followed by a happy hour right at the Bayfront!
- View our current line up and more information at InteractiveDaySanDiego.com.
Thank you to our current sponsors who we couldn’t do this event without – Acuity, Vitamin T, Courageous, Movetic and Modifly. Please contact email@example.com if you’re interested in hearing how you can get involved this year.