Join APA|SD and Instagram superstar Ellie Pritts, Thursday, January 24, 2019 to explore how and why Instagram has become indispensable for marketing yourself as a photographer. In this seminar Ellie will be discussing the basics of a successful Instagram presence and how to grow your audience organically.
What will be covered:
- Why you should be on Instagram
- How to brand yourself on the platform
- Finding your niche
- The importance of finding inspiration accounts
- Creating a strategy for your business
- Basics of marketing on Instagram, paid and free
- Instagram don’ts
Ellie is an acclaimed photographer and emerging director who has worked with companies like Pitchfork, VANS, Canon and Apple. Ellie was named one of the top photographers to follow on Instagram by TIME and launched Apple’s Instagram account, @apple in 2017.
When: Thursday, January 24th, 2019 | Doors open at 6 and event starts at 6:30-8:30
Where: Marshall Williams and Chris Park Studios, 5343 Banks Street, San Diego, CA 92110