Let’s be a tourist in our own town and visit the Cabrillo National Park at the tip of Point Loma. After we have enjoyed the breathtaking views, the visitor’s center, the Cabrillo monument and the old lighthouse, we will make our way down the beautiful Bayside Trail toward the ocean with more stunning views and San Diego history.
All levels of experience, age and fitness are welcome for this easy 2 hour, 2 mile hike. Seriously, we’ll take it slow. After all, this is about enjoying the outdoors, having a good conversation and connecting with a fellow creative. That's you.
1. Sign up by letting Angelo know you plan to attend.
2. Meet us on Saturday morning, August 6, 9 a.m. in front of the visitor’s center
- 1800 Cabrilllo National Monument, San Diego, CA 92106
- There is a $10 fee for day use (or $20 for the entire year). We encourage car pooling.
3. Please wear good shoes, bring water and a snack and remember that you hike on your own risk.
About AIGA Field Trips: As part of our efforts to get to know our members better and foster new connections, AIGA arranges cool events as a group. Film festivals, exhibitions, lectures, conferences, tours, hikes—we go together, because together is better. Let’s explore!