A Message From MaeLin Levine, AIGA Fellow
Stepping into the role of President of AIGA San Diego feels a lot like coming home.
When I reflect on the impact that our organization has had on the San Diego / Tijuana region, the design community and countless creative professionals, it’s truly staggering. We’ve been a standout from the beginning, with a national reputation for bold creativity and audaciously big ideas.
These qualities continue to set us apart today! Right now, AIGA San Diego is shining a bright light on the value of design across all mediums. As we showcase our diverse design landscape in new and exciting ways, we are also re-imaging how we serve and engage our talented members.
So, what’s the most important element to our success in these endeavors?
Now is the time to say YES! to connection, creativity and collaboration. Whether you’re a design student, an emerging designer or a seasoned leader – there is a place for you in AIGA San Diego. Your fresh thinking, perspective, and experience are vital to the representation of our rich community.
For all of these reasons, I invite you to bring your creativity to the table as a member of AIGA San Diego. There are big things on the horizon—and we want you to be part of it all. Renew your membership or join today.
We truly are better together.
MaeLin Levine, AIGA Fellow
President, AIGA San Diego
The Future is Bright for AIGA San Diego
- 25th ANNUAL Y CONFERENCE: September 20-21st, 2022
- WORLD DESIGN CAPITAL 2024: San-Diego / Tijuana Region
- CONTACT/O: 25th Celebration Cross-Border Initiative
- WORK | PLAY: Designs that Define a Region 2024 Exhibition
- LINK: Expanded Design Programming for K-8th Grade
- SAN DIEGO DESIGN WEEK: Projecting Futures III September 2022
- PORTFOLIO REVIEW: AIGA Student Groups May 2022
- Partner with CA Dept. of Education: on Developing Statewide Standards for Design Education