Student Members - FREE
Professional Members - $20
Non-Member Students - $15
Non-Member Professional - $30
Online registration closes on Thursday, March 21, 2019 at noon. Walk-in’s will have the option to participate if there are spots available.
Step away from your desk, join others in your field, and prepare yourself for an inspiring and educational evening!
Workshops are first-come-first-served and will fill up fast, so register right away—it’s free for AIGA Student Members.
We welcome professionals to join us as observers during the workshops, and to offer their their own insight on the topics during the Q&A’s for each period. Your registration will not allow for workshop selection, but you may join them at each start time.
Sessions will begin at 6:15pm, 7:45pm, and 8:20pm and run for 30 minutes each. Each workshop below will run 3 times during the event, and each student can select up to three workshops to attend.
- UX & UI: Details, Deliverables, & Jobs, Oh My: Monica Moon
- Building And Maintaining Your Client Base: Kate McCarthy
- Applying Texture To Graphics: Donald Gould
- Working In-House: Sonia Lopez
- Crafting Your Copy: Frankie Margotta
- Pricing Your Work: Dave Conover
- Hands-On Screen Printing: Scott Wyss
- Photography For Your Portfolio: Bradford Prairie
There is street parking that is free after 6pm but please be prepared to pay the meter for 15 minutes or so in order to arrive on time.
Thank you to AIGA San Diego’s Education Print Sponsor:
Scantech Graphics is a wide format printing company specializing in event signage, environmental graphics, trade show exhibits and displays. Scantech Graphics proudly supports design education and AIGA San Diego.