Encore! AIGA San Diego presents: SEO 101 with the Elevated team
Additional at the door: $10
Come join us on May 4th for a run down on what makes SEO successful, why it matters for designers and how you can quickly take advantage of it – especially if you've never used it before!
On hand will be Cary Johnson: Chief Strategy Officer (AKA The Idea Guy), Steve Peron: Vice President of Production (AKA SEO unicorn) and Monica Moon: Interactive Creative Director (AKA UX and UI design geek). Topics will include:
• Learning the basics of SEO
• Current SEO trends and updates
• Demystifying SEO content and how it effects design
• A process for making website designs with SEO strategies
• SEO’s role (and essential steps) for a successful launch
Our first SEO workshop was a sold out success, so make sure to get your ticket ASAP before it's too late!
Refreshments: Pizza and beer provided
Parking: Plenty of parking in the lot
Special thank you to Elevated for hosting this event.