AIGA San Diego is pleased to promote the following community event as we think it may be of interest to our members; this event is not hosted by AIGA.
Marketing is changing. The mindset of your customer is changing. The successful companies understand this and embrace change. Today’s marketing leader must be more agile, data-focused, and customer-obsessed than ever before. We spoke to CMOs, VPs, and Director level marketers from a variety of B2B and B2C business to learn how this shift in marketing is impacting San Diego in a local market.
During this event, 5 local marketing powerhouses will be speaking about the state of marketing in San Diego.
• Shelley Callahan, Marketing Director, Mitchell
• Cherry Park, Sr. Director, Qualcomm
• Erika DiProfio, Director of Marketing, Omni La Costa Resort & Spa
• Bennett Peji, Sr. Director and Community Affairs, Jacobs Center For Neighboorhood Innovation
• Kim Tucker, VP Marketing, PatientSafe Solutions
The panel will be discussing some of the topics below:
• Big picture, what trends are you seeing in marketing?
• From a practical perspective, how are you addressing these trends in your business?
• What is new in digital marketing?
• How is the need for transparency influencing marketing practice at your organization?
• How is a focus on customer experience shaping marketing strategy?
• What trends do you see in the use of data and analytics?
• To what extent, if at all, is Design Thinking influencing marketing?
• What is new in mobile marketing?