AIGA San Diego is pleased to promote the following community event as we think it may be of interest to our members; this event is not hosted by AIGA.
Are you ready to add some Jazz-Age glamour to your lettering? During this 4-hour workshop you’ll learn 3 distinct Art Deco lettering styles through several rounds of one-on-one feedback and by working with the limited-edition workbook I created for the class.
Beginner/intermediate. All materials will be provided, so just bring yourself! There will also be sips and snacks; come a little early to hang out and chat. To learn more even about this workshop, click here.
Class is limited to 24 participants, so sign up fast!
$175 regular price, $150 with special AIGA discount code “NICK-AIGA-STUDENT”
You’ll leave the workshop with:
• A limited-edition 20-page workbook I designed and wrote for the workshop, printed in two-color risograph, plus a 52-page matching sketchbook.
• A lettering piece that is both contemporary and historically-inspired and ready for its Instagram closeup.
• Several rounds of one-on-one feedback during the workshop.
• Access to my curated list of resources to continue learning about Art Deco typography and design.
• Continued feedback and reference material via a private Facebook group for the class.
• A frame-worthy, Riso-printed certificate of completion.