You work hard at your creative projects, so it's important that you protect your ideas, final product and profits. Learn about steps you can take to ease your mind, shield yourself against theft, and keep more money in your pocket.
Gregg F. Himfar, CFP (President of GFH Financial), Karen Fulton (President and CEO of PIA San Diego), and James Villaneuva (Licenses Insurance Expert) discuss the top areas of business liability insurance you should know about, including patent infringement, multimedia liability issues and cybercrime.
Key talking points:
- How to set-up and fund a retirement plan – from the sole proprietor to small/large companies
- Keep more money in your pocket rather than giving it away to the IRS - learn how to keep more of what you earn and what effect that has on your retirement nest egg!
- The power of compounding – the wealth snowball effect
- The impact of inflation and why it pays to start saving now
- Smart investing: simple tools of the trade
Pizza will be provided - please B.Y.O.Water (see below)
AIGA San Diego supports sustainability and we will no longer provide plastic water bottles. Please remember to bring your own water in a reusable drinking vessel to AIGA San Diego events.
Not an AIGA Member? Join now.